Dec 3, 2009

H.W 26



FAMS:
IM CONVO:
gucciiaddiict: My style is ova cool
gucciiaddiict: Lol
gucciiaddiict: Without name brand clothes I styll feel da same its jus I love fashion so wen I qot on namebrand it makes me feel betta .. I qet many compliments which brinqs my attitude up
gucciiaddiict: N yes I thynk I wud have da friends I have witout namebrand clothes cus already I dnt have much friends
gucciiaddiict: Jus qroupies
gucciiaddiict: So without my qear I thynk I wud have more real friends
gucciiaddiict: Who loves me for me not da clothes n fame




LITE SKIN VANILLA BISCUIT
Why do you wear the clothes you do?
I wear them because I like them and I'm comfortable in them.

How do you feel when you wear name brand vs no name brand?
I don't feel any different but I feel like people notice my clothes more when I wear name brand versus no name brand.

Do you think your style is cool and why?
I think my style is cool because it's me. I don't dress to impress anyone and I don't copy anyone's style. I wear what I want when I want.


NALA

Why do you wear the clothes you do?

I wear the clothes I do because it makes me feel sexy

How do you feel when you wear name brand vs no name brand?
When I wear name brand clothes I feel like I just spent a whole bunch of
money versus no brand where I didn't spend that much money on them.

Do you think your style is cool?
I think my style is descent

No comments:

Post a Comment