Dec 3, 2009

Informal Research/ Family (Mah booo) h.w 27

1)If you can describe your style what would you say?

My style is me. It's whatever I feel like wearing that day. I can throw together outfits or plan them out thoroughly. Either way I look good : )

2) If everyone had the same clothes on, how would you determine if someone was cool?

I think personality is what makes you cool not clothes. You can look really good but if you not down to earth and chill then your not cool in my book.

3) Choosing between two people who would you say is cool? The girl who is stuck up but has the latest fashion and has all the attention is school who happens to be your older sister, always giving you money, OR the girl who wears No name brand, has no friends because she seems odd, who always wears her hair in a ponytail who always helps you with your homework when your struggling.

My sister would definitely be cooler because she's my family. Anyone related to me is a g. The girl may be cool in another nicer way.

4) If everyone around you seemed cooler then you, What would you do to fit in?

I mean I don't consider myself to be up there in the "social ladder" at school but it doesn't really bug me. I don't want to fit in with people who don't like me for me. So basicallly if I can't be myself around you then I can't be your friend.

5) Is being cool the same as the desire for having attention?

I think if your cool attention comes with it. People who are trying to be cool are those who have the desire for attention.

6) Can a murderer, stealers, liars, players, smuts and 2-faced people be considered cool in our society?

A murderer and theif can because they have the balls to do whatever illegal thing they did. Liars and two faced people are definitely not cool. It's looked down on to be these two things. Players and smuts can vary. They can be cool because it means they know a lot of people, usually chill at all the right places, and act the right way but to me they're not cool.

7) Do you want to be famous? Why or why not?
Lmfao. Ummm who doesn't want to be famous?! I would want to be famous because that way I can affect more people's lives but then I wouldn't because I don't want papparzi folloing me around or the rumors that come with it.

8) How can being cool, Benefit you?
If I were cooler I might not get into so many arguements because "cool" people would like me. It might also help with interviews or with meeting new people. Confidence is looked up on as being cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment