Oct 7, 2009

EXPERIMENTING WITH DRD

Well on Tuesday i haven't texted all day like i usually would do. It felt good because i was able to relax more with no drama and i was very much focused with my school work and stuff that are more important. I think i can get use to not using my phone 24/7. There was a time last month when me and my bestie went to Barnes and Nobles and started looking at colleges and scholarships. It was such a different experience from browsing on the computer. I think i would rather go and search through books then online because it feels more natural and the information i know im reading, i feel, is more accurate because when you browse through sites you read similar info at times. This experiment made me realize, if i don't NEED to talk or text anyone, my free time should be spent more wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment