May 22, 2010

Your The Man Performance...Performance show @ school

One thing i would like to explore based on the performance of the show is males perspectives on situation. He did play the role of different characters and how each was effected by a situation but i would like to know in real life, males perspectives on it. This is because in society we always here the females views and not all guys are the same. I wonder why men do the things they do and what do they really feel (excluding thier egos).

The discussion after the performance was very valuable because usually after people watch anything, sometimes they would talk about it but when there are adults, freshman and seniors in the same room we are able to go more in depth about a performance and hear different opinions. One thing in my discussion group was is it easier to be a female in society and we had many different views on it. I think it varies. It is a complex issue and having a big talk about it made me ask even more questions that was never thought of in my head. Also it made me think deeper than i would have if i just went to another class after the performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment